- If you don’t already have an account, create one using your CoA email address. If you do have an account, add your CoA email address to your Profile so you can receive notifications via your work email.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the City of Austin GitHub Organization. Include the following information:
- Your GitHub username
- Links to any repositories you need access to
- Names and email addresses for CoA developers you are working with on the repositories listed
Using GitHub.austintexas.gov (on-prem)
- Fill out the GitHub Request form (you must be connected to the city network to access this page).
- Once approved, you will receive instructions for configuring your account.
- You must be connected to the city network, either via hard-line or through the VPN1, in order to access github.austintexas.gov.
1 Need VPN access? Fill out the Remote Access Request Form using a computer that’s already connected to the city network. Select “Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)” for the Type of Remote Access field and “Grant Access” for the Action Requested field